Thursday

If you remember the midi from Greenhill Zone in Sonic 2, proceed.

I start classes today, and I'm joining the general public in understanding why Bill O'Reilly is a bickering man whose word is typically taken in distaste. I also may or may not have been able to use my Sixaxis PS3 controller on my computer, I'm still checking on an illegalities on that matter, but because of which, the snippets I have don't seem worth putting up, at least not yet. I should have enough coming back from school though.
I did manage to make a GIF that won't seem to upload anywhere else, which if my personality was ever taken into question, this image would be the concluding statement. Also, for those who don't know, or have forgotten who I am, allow this to jump start the serotonin in your system and warrant a 45-minute delay in profuse oral-foaming.



brb.

No comments:

Post a Comment