Sunday

Sleep is a four-letter word.

Influenced by insomnia inebriation, I've concluded that what may make my life more eventful is to spend more time than I already do in front of a computer screen, blogging to people who could never relate. So this is my plan:

I've decided to post once a day, or close to it (my definition of reliability could easily be bested by a blind race horse), of pictures. Preferably, whatever I've illustrated on that day, shamelessly. And let me emphasize "shamelessly."

Shamelessly. I don't exactly feel any of my self-proclaimed art stands dominantly over what really is, but the general public enjoy the idea of progression (which is what a blog is) and pictures to look at.
Just a heads up, in case anyone stumbles upon this: shame on you if you find anything here interesting. For the most part, my style of art and aesthetic relation is generally bland and nothing fancy.
Lads and broads, this is pistachio for a day.

-Andrew

1 comment:

  1. subscribed! you have your own button right next to jake and amir. :D


    (i was really hoping to stay anonymous, blogspit.)

    ReplyDelete