Thursday

Less human, more being.

I can't be expected to entertain the three to five people that read this all the time.
I'm also not interested in your reasons for going to Tumblr. Pistachio for a Day is more personal than what Tumblr has to offer. You can now replace Tumblr with Why?, Vampire Weekend, 3G Networks, drugs, vectoring, Tumblr, maturity, Seaside Heights, and Bing. Alternatively, Poindexter by Childish Gambino is the best thing I've listened to in the past week. Second best is Get 'Em Tiger by Maino (link is optional).


Fresh, straight from fragmented free time during the day. Nothing exciting today.

Hecq Vs Exillion - Spheres Of Fury from Tim.Chris.Film on Vimeo.


I've been trying to pitch this idea to Alec for the past eight months for our collab film piece set to Treat Me Like Your Mother by The Dead Weather. This embodies my cinematographic mind, and all that isn't used by it. Ugh, forget illustration, I'm going full-fledged film major.

1 comment:

  1. I love your sketches, and I'm never quite sure why.
    (more disconnected rubbish here)

    ReplyDelete