Friday

The long arm of the law is wrapped in varnish.

I got a ticket for parking a few towns away this morning. Their policy is that there are to be no people parking their vehicles on their streets from 2am to 4am (the most obscure and arbitrary times that deceptively seem to work wonders for them), which would warrant giving a ticket understandably if it weren't for the fact that there is absolutely no signs, notifications, or alerts state anywhere that promote this knowledge. I circled every mistake on this ticket with bold, red ink.


On an unrelated note, I'm not really the biggest fan of k.west. In fact, I've made my distaste for him well known among everyone I know from his onstage bash of Justice after losing to them at an award show, to his misleading portrayals of riding fixed-gear bicycles, to the fits he's thrown after Thom Yorke denied him the privilege of any collab work, to the televised, self-proclaimed/justified acts of pure idiocy. But I can't deny how raw this video is. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment